Don’t be tempted to stop promoting your business. When you stop keeping up with your promotion even your friends will stop looking for you. Many of your customers might be tempted to think that you have folded up.
How you can keep your business going.
1. Try something new.
2. Try things that challenge you.
3. Keep affirming your success.
4. Block every negative channel until you overcome your fears.
5. Get a new blog. Write something new.
6. Enrol for a training or short course.
7. Add a new product to your line of business.
Keep promoting your business and people will see you as their hero. People are looking for someone to show the light, be the one to do it. There are opportunities that many of us have not noticed because we engaged our minds with a failure and fear. Every situation provides opportunity for a new business idea and it may surprise you to know that this economic downturn is pregnant with new millionaires; go for it.