It is very common to find people who had a great day in their church service on Sundays but who ended up having what I liken to a “hellish week vacation”. That is, they had their week full of contentions from the pit of hell. The enemy bombarded them with all manners of trouble. The great Sunday service blessings were never sustained nor profitable during the week. The scripture says, “For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.
Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.” Heb.4:12-16. (KJV).
The devil is historically and presently noted for wrestling the promises of God from people, and distorting the word of God so that those who initially received it with joy get confused and lose out altogether (see Genesis 3).
The devil lets loose the demons to heap up troubles to ruin people’s day.
– You win by holding on to the faithfulness of God and the integrity of the word of God. God is more committed to helping you than you can ever understand. The just live by faith, according to the word of God.
– Pray on and never give up. The word says, “pray without ceasing”
– Keep up praise and thanksgiving. It wins battles always.
– Call out to someone to pray along with you. It is never a weakness.
– Plead the blood of Jesus. It is a winner any day.
– Be strong and bold. These challenges are not new and God has overcome them every time in people’s lives.
– Hold on to your confession of the victory won by the Lord. Your word is very important for now and your future. Avoid foolish talk by all means.
Now is the right time to start on this; it may be tough at the beginning but you will soon see significant victory breaking forth on you and your situation.
I am here as a friend.
God bless you.